2011년 8월 19일 금요일

Demon Diary

At THE English Academy tha I attend, they have this manwha translated into English, Demon Diary. At first, I thought it would be boring and wouldn't be good enough for me, but once I just took a good look at it, I knew that this book would be fun! I like fantasies and comedy and this is all about that. If Raenef was a girl, it would have been better but it's still good.
Demon Diary Vol.01 Ch.000 at MangaFox.com

This manwha's drawing style is different from Gakuen Alice's drawing style. Gakuen Alice was so cute but Demon Diary's drawing style is kinda sharp and handsome and beautiful. I appreciate both. I find it enjoyable to look at nice pictures as enjoyable as reading the story itself. I put a slip of paper on the book and copy the pictures. It's all so just fun, you know!
 Raenef is just soooooo cute! I wish I had a friend or a brother like him! ...Or maybe a boyfriend...? Waaaaah! I could cuddle him for hours! (Never mind) Raenef later changes into a demon lord who is both cute and demon lord-like. I think he is good, too. Maybe better...?
 Eclipse is really handsome~~~ When I first saw him, I couldn't help but squeal like a baby! His eyes, his hair, his figure, and his clothes were all so great! Maybe because I had gotten so used to Gakuen Alice, I needed a new style, sharper and handsome, just like Eclipse. Raenef's servant and tutor, Eclipse is just so handsome!
 Krayon is cute, too, in a different way from Raenef. Krayon's so proud of himself but in a cute way. He's one of the oldest demons. Teasing him would be so fun! Krayon loves Erutis but Erutis just finds him annoying, I think. Maybe not. His 'I'm so great' pride makes him so cute, you know!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기