2011년 8월 13일 토요일

GA MikanxNatsume

I'm finally back! It's been soooooooooo long, hasn't it? Today, I'm blogging about GA(Gakuen Alice)! It's about Mikan and Natsume's romantic parts.Yay~ Finally!
This is the Mikan's and Natsume's first kiss! Natsume's kissing Mikan! Even though some part of me was shouting 'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You're both too young! Even I haven't kissed anyone even though I'm 13 by Korean age.', another part of me was thinking, 'OMG!!!Natsume's soooooo bold and cool and handsome! It's really cute and romantic! Mikan's soooooo lucky!'. Oooh. This picture was so cute...
Gakuen Alice Vol.09 Ch.050: Mikan's Present at MangaFox.com

This picture's when Natsume said bad things about Mikan in front of her and everybody because of Koizumi Luna and Mikan was running away but Natsume's hugging her. When Natsume was saying bad things about Mikan, I almost cried for Mikan. I felt so bad for her even though I knew it was only because Luna made him to. I guess I felt bad for Natsume too. Being threatened...having to protect Mikan by saying those words... Really, I almost broke down ㅠㅠ
Gakuen Alice Vol.15 Ch.086: Thin Ice at MangaFox.com


And this picture's Natsume coming in through a window when Mikan was crying because of Tsubasa's (her senpai) disappearance during his mission. He's saying, 'I had a feeling that you were crying alone... and for some reason, I came here.' So... So... touching... It's one of Natsume's lines that I think are most touching.
Gakuen Alice Vol.17 Ch.095: The Start of the Storm at MangaFox.com

And after that... they're hugging each other. If it was hugging because of joy, I would have cried, 'Romantic! Soooo cute! I envy you!' but...
Gakuen Alice Vol.17 Ch.095: The Start of the Storm at MangaFox.com

Mikan's crying... Natsume's having a hard time... The time's hard for them... And there she says one of my favorite lines... 'It's impossble for me not to cry, because of you. I'm crying in your place.' while thinking, 'Even if he becomes worn out, more than anyone else, even so, Natsume won't cry. That's why he's here. Because you're that type of person...' Mikan caring for Natsume... Natsume caring for Mikan... Their feelings clearly expressed... It's one of my favorite scenes,you know!
Gakuen Alice Vol.17 Ch.095: The Start of the Storm at MangaFox.com







Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com

This is their 2nd kiss and this time, Mikan's kissing Natsume! Mikan is presently jailed(?) in the Labyrinth Mansion but Shiki allowed Natsume to visit Mikan for his Christmas present and Natsume told Mikan that he wanted a kiss as his Christmas present. So she's kissing. Mikan's blushing and when I read this part for the first time, I think I blushed even redder than her! Eeeeeeeeeeeeh!
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com

The kiss continueing. Mikan version, Natsume version, then the full version... They are going through such harsh times, I think they deserve some time like this. What would be the fun if there are only sad events? They definitely need romatic times...hehehe.
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com

Natsume wanted Mikan to tell him that she loved him and now, she is telling him.. (Why Mikan! You should have stayed firm and waited for him to tell you first!) Never mind. Even though Natsume forced(?) Mikan to tell him that she loved him, this is still making my heart beat. (Listen to my heartbeat. I'm waiting for you!   -If you don't know 2PM, this won't make any sense.) My face is blushing... and now it's Natsume's turn and another kiss coming up! Be warned! Hehehe
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.144: Confessions at MangaFox.com


Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.145: The Moon, Our Witness at MangaFox.com

Mikan and Natsume kissing. This is the front picture. Not the story. But... I think this kiss looks most romantic from all MikanxNatsume kisses. Really! Their hands clasped together and Mikan's head slightly tilted... It all makes this picture more romantic.
Gakuen Alice Vol.24 Ch.145: The Moon, Our Witness at MangaFox.com

Natsume proposed to Mikan and they are now engaged to each other.
 I love you Natsume. But if it's Mikan... all right, I can give you to her...  (Boo hoo Boo hoo Natsume sama, love me~~~) Stupid baka, myself. Don't mind her.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll come back later! Mikan and Natsume forever!!!!!!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기