2011년 2월 1일 화요일

I copied this from Olivia's blog. I agree with most of it though I changed it a little.

Class 22 - friends 

Class 22, I'll miss you all...
Only 4 days before the end of the camp.

I wrote few things about you guys,

-girls-
Laila
lovely and pretty girl with long hair (I appreciate what you wrote about me, Olivia. Thanks!!!)

Angella
who's sharp and who knows a lot
who loves to try and kind
(She is always full of confidence.)

Ann
cute and is friendly to Mr.Froggy Doggy
the most brave one
(She liked to tease Mr.FD, I remember...like I did. I miss Mr.FD)

Jisue
queen of debate who spend (it should be 'spent' not spend) 11 years abroad
(She was really funny when she wanted to be!!!)

Ga-hyun
who loves to dance and sing
brave 5th grader
(She was hyper and was my funny neighbor. She lived very close to me, on 6th floor.)

Jane
pretty girl with brown hair
(She liked to wear her cap and had a strong voice!)

June
tall and pretty girl with short hair as I does
(She was quiet but kind and serene...^^)

Sua
simple and cute girl who's sometimes shy but sometimes brave..
(I think that she was always confident, not that it's a bad thing!)

-boys-

Mike
monkey monkey guy
who 전현구 teacher liked the most
(Not sure what monkey monkey guy means but it sure is funny! I sometimes got confused him with Vincent because their physical appearance is similar.)

Jun-young
non-zit guy or clean face guy who calls Jisue as Kangaroo
(Oh, yes, I remember him clearly. He caused lots of trouble during the amazing quest, didn't he??? But he is a nice boy in his heart.)

Sun-kyu
tall and tall guy who nicely play with his friends(usually the young ones)
(Everybody get what nicely means??? Hope you don't misunderstand!!! Yes, and he was a nice guy.)

Yoo-jin
little EGO but intelligent??(maybe)
(Has little bit of prince dilemma but excel at both English and math. Also he has an i-pad...)-(I envy him so much!!!)

Daniel
non-speaking guy, maybe poker face
.. interesting glasses, well///
(I think that quiet thing is just a poker face...I think! Was so funny when there was a guy with the name Daniel in the movie, Flipped.)

Sung-il
good - prep guy
the best manner guy
(Was on my final debate team. He was a nice guy. Good mannered, I guess.)

Vincent
a boy with unique Korean name (similar to 웅녀ㅋ Can you guess what it is??? Well, it's 웅락!!! Shocking, isn't it??? Well, anyway, I heard that it means, flowing intelligence or wisdom(?). Maybe not but close enough.)

Don't be stressed out that I wrote bad things about you...
I won't forget you... (Me neither!!! Feel free to leave comments!!!)

댓글 1개: