2011년 2월 7일 월요일

Vacation Ends...

The day before yesterday was the last day of vacation. I was so sad!!!!! I guess I wasn't that sad, but I should have been!!! Oh, how foolish I was... So, I will write an ode to the vacation.

Ode to the Vacation

Now that you have left me, I realized just how precious you were to me.
You gave me much times to play, to rest, and to read.
Oh, how horrible and terrible it is without you providing me much time.
Now, I am chased by time even though I don't have much to do.
I shall have to wait for a whole week for my short spring vacation to start
and for half of a year for the summer vacation.
You allow my family go on a trip during the vacation,
You allow me to sleep for a longer period,
You allow me to play Wii games,
You allow my family to have more time together.
You are a nice friend to keep at your side...

댓글 1개:

  1. You make me jealous. You have to wait a whole week for spring vacation? Oh the misery and the pain you must be suffering! : (

    답글삭제