It's spring vacation!!! There are some news.
Just 2 weeks ago, I started learning Chinese. I don't know how to write or read actual Chinese letters yet, but I learned to read the English alphabet that shows how we should read Chinese characters. Also, I memorized some words. (Not the characters but how they sound and their meanings!) I wish I could be fluent in Chinese!
I'm going to Lotte World this weekend with my family. We are spending a night in a character room in Lotte Hotel. My brother and I are very excited about it. And I'm going to ride Atlantis and French Revolution. It's gonna be realllllly fun! I'm sure that we'll have a great time there!
My mom bought me a new jacket. It's Evisu baseball jacket(color red) and U-know Yunho wore it when he was on TV.(He's so handsome!!!Yee~) I like it and persuded my aunt to buy it for my cousin who wants it dearly.
I guess this is it... I'll be back! ^^
학교 돋네 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
답글삭제난 2월부터 개학이었다
ㅋㅋ
답글삭제Hey what happened to your cellphone?
Did your mom buy you a new one???
If u got a new cellphone tell me!!
010-6617-3229