2011년 1월 24일 월요일
After Watching 'I Like Turtles Viral Video'
I think that getting famous is fun and great, but for me, I wouldn't want to be famous for stuff like that. For just saying 'I like turtles'. Maybe this boy would enjoy being famous, but for me, I want to be famous for something that's much better.
For example, Bill Gates. He didn't do anything silly, but he's much more famous than this boy. He worked hard to get what he deserves. Or Kim Yuna. Her fame is the result of her efforts and practices that she put into her skating.
I don't think that this video deserves 27 million views. It's not even that funny. Everyone can answer a question like that. 'I like turtles'
Being famous will be fun, I admit that. However, I believe that being famous for things like this, is not good. I think that this video is just silly.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
TTLY I agree!!
답글삭제