2011년 1월 13일 목요일

Diamante Poems

snow
cold white
falling freezing playing
snowflakes ice firewood flames
burning cooking flaming
hot warm
                                         fire
 

I got the idea to write about snow because when I was in Mr. Crawford's class, it was snowing outside. The poem is about sonw and fire.
 The snow part : Snow is cold and white. Snow is falling, freezing, and playing. There are snowflakes and ice when it snows.
 The fire part : Fire is hot and warm. It is buning, cooking, and flaming. Fire needs firewood to keep burning, and the are flames when fire burns.
past
joyful regretful
recalling regretting forgetting
history memory mystery secret
imgining coming fortunetelling
apprehensive occult
future

 I looked at the clock int Mr. Crawford's classroom to check how many minutes were left. So then I got the idea to write about the past and the future.
 The past part : The past is joyful and regretful. We can recall the past, regret about it, and we forget it sometimes. The past is history and memory.
 The future part : The future is apprehensive and occult. We can imagine future, and fortunetell, and the future is always coming. The future is a mystery and a secret.





댓글 1개:

  1. I really like your poems, especially the second one. Excellent work!

    답글삭제