2011년 1월 19일 수요일

Wacky Web Tale

If you want to create this for yourself, you can always visit the link in glps15.blogspot.com.

The Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town.
“That's ferocious!” I said. “I'm sure Dragey will win.”
Dragey is our pet dragon. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking her wings and jumping through woods. Her favorite food is steak. It's the only thing she'll eat.
On the day of the pet show, I got up early, washed Dragey, and tied her favorite polca dot dress around her neck. She looked silly.
I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big liger. On the other side was a(n) Chinese poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Dragey can balance a(n) house on her head. They were very impressed.
At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big penguin with turquoise stripes. But Dragey got a(n) violet ribbon for being the most clever dragon at the show.

큰 이미지 보기

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기