2011년 1월 13일 목요일
I think that this video is really funny. It is a collection of the popular viral videos. I was searching for a viral video that I could write about and this seemed perfect to me. There was 'Star Wars Kid', sliding down a real huge slide and lunging into a small pool, diving by a professional and by a fat man, 'Charlie bit me', a little boy breakdancing and all kinds of funny stuff.
But when I thought more about it, I thought that it might have negative effects. It might cause people to try and do the same things that people in the viral video did. It would cause people to be pugnacious and do stupid things and the people would get hurt because of it.
Also, it is a waste of time. While we are watching this video, we could have been doing our homework or have been studying or doing something useful as those things.
Still, we can watch this video when we are stressed. We would feel that we would be relieved of our stress when we watch that video. Why? Because it's funny!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes, viral videos can be good, but I believe we have to be careful about them. Not all of them are appropriate for us and might cause some damage!
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
Funny! Who is this kid? What happened after they made this video? How did it become viral? Where was it made? How old is David now?
답글삭제How about answering some of these questions in the mini essay? Google the video and I'm sure you'll even find a Wikipedia page about him.