2011년 1월 19일 수요일

Wacky Web Tale 2

Plans for a Great Summer

This is going to be the most awesome summer ever. I am going to sleep until three. Then I am going to have lobsters for breakfast.
After breakfast, Amanda and I will go to the beach and build sand cities all morning. If we get bored, we will go down to the park and go roller dancing. For lunch we will have chocolate ice cream sprinkled with gold glitters and chocolates from countries such as Sweden on top sandwiches.
Later in the summer, I may take a trip to Seoul to visit Song Joong Gi. Or maybe I will go to camp and learn lion-back riding. I definitely want to watch Seongyoongwan Scandle 1999 times.
Last week, my parents were talking about having me clean the newspapers out of the garage. They also want me to sing the lawn every week. And I think they said something about smiling in the garden. I hope they won't be too happy when they find out I already have plans!

If you want to create it for yourself, you can always visit the link at GLPS15.blogspot.com
Feel free to read and leave comments!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기