2011년 1월 22일 토요일

Letter sent to my American family

Dear. Tina, Mike, Mei Rose and Joi Rae 
Thank you for your e-mail!!! I wonder what you are doing now. I'm having my winter vacation now, so I'm in a winter vacation camp,GLPS, in KMLA. (Look at the attachment.)
 My birthday was just like a normal day in camp, we went to classes, studied, ate, and slept. Except that I had a small snack party in my room with my roommates and 3 others who live in the other room in room(?) 608 . Room(?) 608 looks like that picture in the attachment. Anyway, my roommates are very fun and kind and while we were having the party, we made a cake out of cookies. It kind of looked weird, but the making it really was fun. >-< !!! We sang the birthday song and gulfed all the cookies down.
 Anyway, I'm writing this in the 2nd self study period. I brought one laptop but I'm only allowed to use it in the 2nd self study period in KMLA's study hall. There are PAs (Program Assistants-they are students of this school or those who have graduated this school.) supervising, making sure that nobody talks or plays or makes noise...so it's very quiet here.
 And I'm so glad that Mei got her white belt with yellow stripe! Wow! Mei is learning Aikido? That's great! I wish I could see her... Is Joi the same as the last time I've seen her? She must have changed... I have seen your picture. You two look very cute in that picture! I'll send some of my own, maybe later.
 Well, the period is almost over. I miss you.
Sincerely. Seohui

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기