This is the essay I have started and my classmates, Ga Hyun, Sua, Ann, Jane, and Olivia continued for me. When I was writing the introduction, I wanted this story to be about a girl finding a fantasy world in KLMA, but it turned out quite different from what I expected. Still, I enjoyed reading this because it was different from what I expected. Now, here's the essay.
It was a dark and stormy night and a student was walking down the stairs of the KLMA. She was just coming back from the study floor of KMLA.(11th floor) Her name was Da Hyeon. The elevators were so crowded that she couldn't get in so she was walking. Then, suddenly she saw something. The something was walking all over the stairs. However, she couldn't see well. She decided to follow that something. She started followint the student, but the student seemed to go through the stairs and out the building. So she just went back to her dorm. The next night, she walked down the stairs again. Then a blinding white light blinded her. After that, a PA walked by. The PA didn't notice her! The PA walked through her! The thought that came to her mind immediatly was...
'I'm a a ghost!!!!'
Then, her head started to spin.
'Oh, no! I became a ghost! What should I do? How can this happen?'
Da Hyeon began to weep. Then, a hand shot out of nowhere and slapped her on the face. Her sight was lost. She could only here sounds and smell from now on. She started to walk dwon the stairs by feeling. Then, she tripped. Her hands shot out to grasp anything but there wasn't anything to hold on to. Then a cold hand grasped her hand.
'I'm okay!'
She thought, but the hand suddenly pushed her hard with so much speed and strength. She tumbled down the stairs and she suddenly forgot who she was.
'Oh, I'm a ghost! But... who am I? What whould I do? I don't know why I'm here...' She thought. She went to explore the place and tried to find her memory. She went upstairs. But everyone was asleep except PAs. She went near one of the PAs and asked,
"Hello, do you know who I am?"
However, she forgot that she was a ghost. The PA didn't answer and she realized that she forgot that she was a ghost. As the time passed her body started to shine. She finally exploded. When she opened her eyes, she could see others. They introduced themselves as ghost and the place was Ghostland in KMLA! Da Hyeon didn't like it at first but as the time passed, the got to like the Ghostland quite a lot. She made lots of friends in the Ghostland and sometimes visited the KMLA. If you see a ghost, it might just be Da Hyeon, so... look out!
Hey This is Nuts! you are doing great so keep on going like that!!
답글삭제I'm 처키....^^Nice job!Visit my blog too~!
답글삭제