2011년 1월 26일 수요일
Movie Review
Hi, I'm back!!! Today, I'm going to give a moview review on the movie, Home Alone!!!
The first time I watched it, I watched it with my brother on a Christmas night. We had this movie DVD, but didn't watch it because I thougt I wouldn't like it. I was completely wrong.
I will write a summary about this movie. There waa boy called Kevin and he was in his house alone in some days before Christmas. Why??? Because his family left for France a few days alone, accidently forgetting him because they were so busy. Just a night before they left, Kevin had a argument with his family. So at first, he was glad that his family were gone. But as time passed, he began to miss his family. Meanwhile, two robbers were trying to rob his house. He fooled them for some time, but eventually, the robbers figured that Kevin was home alone. They tried to rob the house, but Kevin was too clever for that. He tricked and stopped them in very funny ways. (Even though it must have been painful for the robbers.) So, finally, the police came and took the robbers away. When Kevin was having a time like that in his home, his family, especially his mother tried to get back to him. The way finding transportation was very hard, but eventually, Kevin's mother found the way and returned. After some minutes after Kevin and his mother had a joyful meeting, the whole family arrived at the home. It touched my heart.
I think this movie was trying to teach us the value of our familes. You would think that it is very boring if it's a movie that has a moral, but this movie had funny scenes of Kevin and the robbers, so it wasn't boring at all. I recommend all of you to watch this movie!!! Hurray for 'Home Alone'!!!
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
I really hope that I would be able to watch this movie with my family.
답글삭제