Yesterday and today's night was the night of nights. Just before Honjung, my ho-mates and I gather in a room. We put out all the lights, get our flashlights out, turn the music on, then dance and have fun!!!
Yesterday before Honjung, all of us danced on the floor, holding flashlights and shaking them. We didn't do that before but we decided to do it because it was our last Sunday in GLPS. ㅠ.ㅠ Well, anyway, that was fun. While we were having fun, our room PA, Ms. Ha-young came in. After Honjung, we begged her to stay and to have fun with us, but unfortunately, she had to leave.
So, you might ask, why did we dance today? It wasn't a Sunday nor the last night. Well, we wanted to impress(?) our room PA by putting out the lights and dancing when she came in, and we wanted to continue what we had been doing last night. I think it will be kind of like a routine thing by the time we leave. Like a tradition. Then, when I go home, I'll put out all the lights in my home and dance with my family! (Just joking!Ha ha!)
I will miss this when I go home... So I'll enjoy as much as I can while I can!!!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기