I miss you all the time but I only get to meet you for a short time
Oh, how I miss you even now, my soft and soothing sanctuary
Yawning is the sign of missing and calling you
When you hug me towards you, I feel sleep coming to meet me
When I walk towards you, I feel gladness like a toddler walking to his mother
Then, I play with you and your companion, sleep
You provide me with a good night's rest
I feel calm, quite, and glad when I'm with you
But when the terrible morning music plays,
pulling me away first away from sleep and then from you,
I feel sorrowful 'cause I know I will be parted with you for a whole day
You are my peaceful companion
You are my soothing friend
You are my warm mate
I miss you at nights when I can't meet you and your friend, sleep
Dark circles visit my face and my health fails
However, when I have you and your friend at my side,
I am delighted

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기