2011년 1월 9일 일요일

My Life at GLPS

A week passed since I came here to KMLA.A lot of things have changed since I first came here.At first, my roommates and I were awkward to each other,but now we feel like we have spent like a month with each other.
The hardest thing here is not homework nor the lack of sleep.The hardest thing is walking.We walk down the hill on the morning,we walk up the hill on the evening, and we walk up and down the stairs in the dormitory and in the school.If I became thinner, I might feel a little proud of myself.But it doesn't work.In fact,I think I'm getting fatter.It is so strange!
But the lessons are fun! I like the debate, history, and the writing. Well, the math is hard. But still.I like them all. Especially the debate.I have only been a reply speaker and I do not think that I was very good,but it is fun.
I hope that I would be able to spend my time here wisely and and enjoy myself.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기